Security Window Film: Armorcoat
Concerned about safety or security? Armorcoat is the answer.
Glass and windows may be the most vulnerable part of your building. Safety in the workplace is top priority. Armorcoat window films help to hold window glass in place, if shattered. This treatment can reduce the chances of burglary, property damage and even personal injury.
Pacific Window Tinting is an exclusive supplier of Armorcoat brand safety and security films. Armorcoat is a tough, resilient safety and security film available in clear or a variety of tinted versions. While standard Panorama films are 2mils thick, Armorcoat films range from 4 to 14mils. Because Armorcoat is installed with a unique mounting adhesive that bonds the film to the glass, Armorcoat provides an effective and non-obtrusive defense against intruders, accidents, explosions, and weather (helping to save lives and protect your property).
Armorcoat Delivers Added Benefits
- Strengthens windows and glass doors
- Increases shatter-resistance to help hold broken glass in place
- Decreases risk of injury from glass shards in accidents and explosions
- Reduces damage from earthquakes, windstorms, and other natural catastrophes
- Helps deter burglars
- Deters “smash-and-grab” thefts in businesses
- Strong factory-backed warranty
- Armorcoat security film is available in clear or tinted versions
- With today’s heightened awareness for personal and corporate safety, Armorcoat is the solution to your security and safety concerns.