When you think of window film, graphic installations might not be the first thing that comes to mind. In its most familiar use, tinted window film is characterized by subtle shading that protects people and interiors from glare, heat, and offers UV protection. The film, however, isn’t just for glass and is much more than just tinting for windows.
We can install full-color film on the walls of your offices, hallways, lobbies, or the windows and glass if you’re a traditionalist. Basically just about any surface that will allow custom printed window films to adhere. Decorative film includes anything from a logo and text to large-scale murals.
Decorative Window Film Elevates Your Company’s Brand
Why not apply a cool film, eye-catching design, or brand graphic to take your Portland work environment up a notch and impress your customers and clients? Branding is important for every company. Portland is filled with interesting businesses all looking for ways to stand out from the crowd.
To stay visible in Oregon’s crowded landscape of companies, keep your brand front and center. You can do this in a variety of ways, through marketing, advertising, and PR. Perhaps the easiest and most direct way to display your brand is with words and images on the walls and windows of your buildings.
Custom, Decorative Film Ideas For Your Portland Office
Here’s how you can use decorative film to enhance visibility and brand identity. You can take advantage of the natural icons of Oregon, use your existing branding, or create aesthetics that represent your industry. Installation is fast so you’ll be able to give your office immediate “curb appeal” to prospective clients.
- Highlight your Portland pride by installing film carrying one of the city’s iconic images. We recently completed a piece showing one of Portland’s most recognizable sights.
- No state is more outdoorsy than Oregon. Show your love of nature by installing a large-scale installation of forests or waterfalls.
- Are you dreaming of a mural? Decorative film is one of the most affordable ways to get an eye-popping graphic in your building.
- Modern, light-filled installations using glass and film are striking, sleek, and unforgettable
- Your logo should be instantly recognizable and prominently displayed. Decorative film is a cost-effective way to get renditions of your logo on the exterior and interior windows, repeated throughout your office or facility.
- Every business has a core set of values, often represented by a motto. Your company motto and values can be plotted on film and displayed with your logo.
The possibilities are endless. If you can imagine it, we can print it and install it on your windows or walls. In addition to solidifying your brand, you can also add a little privacy to conference rooms for presentations, provide solar control to keep offices cooler with more energy efficiency, or repeat a theme throughout the workplace.
Big Impression, Little Cost
Art is expensive. Decorative window film and graphic installations are among the most affordable ways to beautify and brand your business headquarters. We can create incredible graphics at a fraction of the cost of commissioning a large painting, mural, or engraved window.
We use a computerized plotter to create your design, and then add finishing touches by hand. Learn about our work at the University of Oregon. After all, what could be splashier than celebrating the athletes – old and new – of the U of O athletic department?
Work With Experience
For more than two decades. Pacific Window Printing has been providing the Portland Metro area with decorative and privacy films for professional and private use. If you would like to add some interest to your workplace, or a little more security to your home, contact Pacific Window Tinting, Inc. today. We’d be delighted to discuss your ideas.
Here are some cool custom window film and graphic projects we’ve been working on lately that might inspire you!
1. This is the Standard Insurance Building in Bellevue, WA. We added a frosted Seattle Skyline to their conference room windows.
2. We applied a Blue film over a decorative piece of art glass
3. This is the Standard Insurance Building in Downtown Portland. We added a 3D graphic to the conference room glass.
4. This is the main hallway that runs through the Genentech building in Hillsboro. They wanted something other than solid frost, so we added a helix to break it up.
5. This is the executive boardroom at the Daimler Trucks North America Corporate office in Portland, Oregon.They wanted privacy and interest, so we created a custom print.
6. At the Standard Plaza downtown Portland, they wanted semi-privacy. So, we created a custom fade film that starts opaque at the bottom and gradually becomes clear at the top.
7. For Grassa in downtown Portland we applied a custom print that incorporated their name and logo on the entry doors. They wanted it to be seen – did we succeed?
If you would like to add some interest to your workspace, call Pacific Window Tinting, Inc. today at 503-736-9000! We’d be delighted to discuss your ideas.